Aroma offers the Best Brazilian waxing in Toronto! We care about our guests and want you to get the most of your waxing experience.
Take our quiz to test your waxing chops!
1. What’s the minimum hair length you need for a wax?
a) 1/8 inch
b) 1/4 inch
c) 1/2 inch
2. For a more comfortable waxing experience, take the following 30 minutes before your wax:
3. The best time of day for a wax, when your pain threshold is highest is at:
a) 1-3 pm
b) 3-5 pm
c) 5-7 pm
4. What’s the difference between a bikini wax, a high bikini and a Brazilian wax?
a) A bikini wax is a clean up of the panty line. A high bikini has more hair taken off the top and the sides. A Brazilian is all hair removed with the option of a hair design.
b) A bikini wax includes hair removed off the top and sides. A high bikini is a clean up of the panty line. A Brazilian is all hair removed with the option of a hair design.
c) A bikini wax, high bikini and Brazilian remove all hair completely from your bikini area, and the Brazilian has the option of a hair design.
5) After a bikini wax, avoid skin irritation by wearing:
a) a G-string
b) a thong
c) full panties
6) To prevent skin irritation, after a wax, we recommend you do all but:
a) avoid working out
b) stay out of the sun
c) eat spicy food