Here are Aroma Wellness Clinic & Spa, we go beyond what’s expected and believe that cleanliness and sterilization go hand in hand. That’s why we have only the highest standards in sanitization.
At Aroma, we believe that providing our clients with a safe environment is non-negotiable. This extends from our product and service selection to our hygiene practices.
We want you to rest assured that we have done everything we can to make sure our facilities and equipment are clean and our clients and employees are safe, using the latest in sanitation practices. If you have any concerns, feel free to ask us at anytime how we handle different aspects of hygiene.
Here are a few of our hygiene practices:
- Each of our waxing and spa rooms is equipped with:
- Accel Sterilizing wipes for eyebrow tweezers and scissors , as well as mani/pedi instruments (sterilization consists of wiping the device/equipment in the Access CS20 solution, drying equipment, and placing the sterilized equipment in individual pouches
- Our towels are cleaned and sterilized in a high pressure washer (each load of laundry is set at a high temperature sterilization mode to ensure optimal cleanliness for each individual client)
- An examination paper is used to eliminate cross contamination between guests
- Touch-fee Purell® hand sanitizers for guests and Waxologists to use before and after treatment (Purell defines the hand sanitizer category and is the brand most preferred by doctors everywhere to safely clean hands of bacteria and harmful germs)
We use disposable sticks for any waxing in the bikini, underarm and facial area, as well as extraction of foot scrub. NO DOUBLE DIPPING (we hate the thought of all those sticks in the trash too, but until we find a better way, we can’t compromise hygiene! Disposable sticks ensure NO cross contamination between guests
- Hand and foot Paraffin are in individual disposable bags
- We use disposable files, buffers and wood sticks
- Our stainless steel baths are sterilized with out Accel sterilizing spray (We don’t use jetted footbaths because of the possibility of contamination)
Clean tools are kept in sealed, disposable sanitation pouches and are opened by the esthetician at the start of each service. We also don’t do acrylic or other artificial nails.