Organic / Vegan Spray Tan
FIRST TIME VISIT: $35
Full Body Airbrush Tan: reg $45
Half Body Airbrush Tan: reg $35
Select your desired airbrush colour and watch as our bronzing experts work with your skin tone to deliver a natural-looking, sun-kissed and guilt-free glow. No creasing. No streaking. No Oompa-Loompa orange. We swear.
Get Ready for a Spray Tan
- Exfoliate the body the day before you spray tan
- If you're going to wax or shave, do so 24 hours before your spray tan to allow pores time to close
- Refrain from using any topical creams and oils the day of your spray tan
- Remove deodorant and make-up before tanning
- Wear dark, loose clothes to your appointment. Tight clothes or underwear may cause marks
- We supply disposable underwear and shower caps. You can also wear a dark bathing suit
After You Tan
- Do not shower or bathe for 8 hours after your appointment (better yet, avoid all contact with water)
- Do not exercise or swim the day of the appointment
- After showering the next day, moisturize your skin to prolong the life of your tan
- A little colour may come off on clothes or sheets, but it is machine washable
- Your spray tan can last anywhere from 7-10 days
Benefit of a Custom Organic/Vegan Spray Tan
- Certified Organic Products (main ingredient: cocoa)
- Hydrating for the skin (contains jojoba and grapeseed oil)
- 100% Vegan approved
- Paraben-free, erythrulose free and fragrance-free
- Our solution has been infused with natural extracts that add moisturizing properties and extend the life of your tan
- Only takes 5 minutes!
- Beautiful sun-kissed look
- Results last up to 10 days
- Performed by trained professionals
- Customized for each individual
- Tan without the harmful effects of UV radiation that tanning beds emit
- Year-round colour, GUILT-FREE!
Produces Flawless Skin
Provides an even colour coverage to your face and body which helps to disguise the visual effects of:
- Fine lines
- Age spots
- Blemishes and acne scars on the face
- It also helps to conceal cellulite, freckling, spider and varicose veins.
Enhances Your Experience:
Rich, flawless caramel tones accentuate contours and add definition to your body, making your physique appear leaner. A radiant tan also brings out your eyes, your skin, and makes your teeth appear whiter!
How Long Will My Tan Last?
It takes 8-10 hours for your airbrush tan to oxidize it's colour and will last 7-10 days, depending on how you care for it. Your natural skin tone and your body's pH balance also have an influence on the length of time your tan will last. .
Healthy, moisturized skin will extend the length of your tan better than dry skin. So, be sure to keep moisturized.
Every 28 days, your skin replaces itself, so as with any type of tan, the colour will fade if not cared for properly.