Guys, here’s a sweet way of getting rid of unwanted hair.
A sugared body will define your muscle tone. All the hard work you do at the gym will pay off!
Since 1900 BC, Egyptians have been using this all-natural method of hair removal. It typically consists of sugar, lemon juice and water. Unlike wax, the sugar paste is attached to the hair rather than to the skin. Because sugar is hypoallergenic, it is safe to use on all skin types. What’s more, the sugar gentle exfoliates, removing dead skin cells in the process.
Heated to the consistency of honey, the paste is applied against the direction of hair growth and removed in the direction of hair growth, using a cotton strip.
Upper Body Sugaring
Lower Body Sugaring
Aftercare and Maintenance
- Avoid touching the freshly sugared area with your hands, the day of the sugaring service
- Do not exfoliate the area to be sugared the day before, the day of, or the day after your sugaring
- Gently exfoliate the skin every 2-3 days to remove dead skin cells. For best results, use our Merben Bikini brush
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 24 hours after your service. In fact, avoid extreme heat for 24 hours after your service. This includes no hot showers, and no steam room
- Activities that result in perspiration should be avoided
- For best results, book your next appointment 4-5 weeks after your service