- Make sure hair is at least ¼ inch in length. Anything less, and the wax may adhere to skin, resulting in bruises.
- Keep skin free of oils, lotions, deodorant or any other topical application before you arrive for your treatment.
- Take an aspirin 30 minutes before your waxing appointment. It’ll kick in in time for your wax.
- Avoid caffeine for a few hours before your treatment.
- Arrive at Aroma 10-15 minutes before your appointment to ensure you are relaxed and ready to go for your wax.
- Book your wax between 3-5pm. Your pain threshold is higher during this time of day.
- Aroma’s Waxologists will chat with you during your treatment. It’ll get your mind off your wax, and make for a more pleasant experience.
- After getting a bikini wax, make sure to wear full panties to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid working out after a wax to prevent sweating and clogging your pores.
10. Stay out of the sun after a wax. Your treatment area will be more susceptible to burning.