How to prepare:
- Limit plucking, waxing and electrolosis for 6 weeks before laser treatment
- Avoid sun exposure for 6 weeks before and after treatment
- Shave the day of your appointment
- If having laser hair removal on your face, avoid the use of any makeup, prescription and/or topical medication (for acne etc.)
- Don’t tan before or after a procedure, as it will interfere with the absorption of light and discolour skin
- Let your laser technician know if you are taking light-sensitive medication, as burning and scarring may result
After Your Laser Treatment:
- Avoid exposure to heat. This includes time spent in the sun, bathing, showering, cooking, saunas etc.
- Do not shave the treated area for 48 hours as it might irritate the skin.