It’s here, at Aroma Wellness Clinic & Spa and it works. Laser technology has advanced to produce the ultimate in hair removal systems. The Soprano XL is a safe, virtually painless long-term hair removal solution for all skin tones.
The Soprano XL has the optimal hair removal wavelength for deep penetration into the dermis where the hair follicle is located. The energy absorbed by the melanin in the hair causes heat injury, preventing its further growth.
Because the Soprano XL delivers heat energy selectively to the hair follicle, it does not affect the surrounding dermal tissue. The sapphire tip on the hand piece provides contact cooling to the epidermis, preventing superficial heat injury.
What are you waiting for? Come in for a Free Laser Consultation.
- Limit plucking, waxing and electrolosis for 6 weeks before laser treatment
- Avoid sun exposure for 6 weeks before and after treatment
- Shave the day of your appointment
- If having laser hair removal on your face, avoid the use of any makeup, prescription and/or topical medication (for acne etc.)
- Don’t tan before or after a procedure, as it will interfere with the absorption of light and discolour skin
- Let your laser technician know if you are taking light-sensitive medication, as burning and scarring may result
- Avoid exposure to heat. This includes time spent in the sun, bathing, showering, cooking, saunas etc.
- Do not shave the treated area for 48 hours as it might irritate the skin.