September 2021 Laser Special
FOR HER ONLY
Special Price for the Packages below | Package of 6 Sessions
Chin NOW $199 (Save $95)
Upper Lip NOW $199 (Save $95)
10% OFF Packages below | Package of 6 Sessions + 2 FREE
Full Arm Women NOW $966.6 (Save $465)
Full Arm Men NOW $966.6 (Save $465)
Full Face Women NOW $588.6 (Save $283)
Full Face Men NOW $642.6 (Save $309)
25.84% OFF Package below | Package of 6 Sessions + 2 FREE
Full Body Women NOW $4000.19 (Save $3191)
Full Body Men NOW $4445.15 (Save $3546)
What are you waiting for? Come in for a Free Laser Consultation.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you’re running late please call our clinic ahead of time to let us know.
- During your treatment you can expect slight discomfort, similar to a rubber band snap on your skin as well as manageable heat. An over the counter topical numbing cream can be used if desired and is recommended to be applied 30 minutes before your treatment.
- You may experience slight redness, bumps, and swelling in the treated area for up to 72 hours. If these conditions persist, topical creams such as aloe, calamine and vitamin E oil may be applied.
- Allow a minimum of 7 to 21 days post treatment for hair to “fall out” or shed from the skin. You may shave as much as you would like in-between sessions.
- Our hair grows in 3 phases, and typically every 28 days (roughly 4 weeks) our hair changes phases. The optimal phase we are targeting is called early Anagen (the root will be black with jelly and thus attracts the laser). It is normal that some treatments you notice more of a change then others and it may mean that most of your hair follicles at this time may be in resting phase, (the root will be white and thus not attracting the laser).
- Since we have no way of knowing what phase each hair is in at any given time we recommend you commit to a package to improve the success of your results. Single sessions are better for individuals who need a touch up only and won’t likely be enough to give you desired results.
- For best results, allow your technician to customize your treatments based on your needs, hair type, thickness/thinness and lifestyle. Most people require the time span of 4 weeks between sessions. Please note that when it comes to facial hair, some people benefit from getting treated every 2 weeks instead since the hair in that region typically is triggered by a hormonal in balance and grows faster than other areas. (That will be determined by your laser tech).
- On Average, clients experience up to 30% reduction each treatment, again mainly depending on your hair phase majority.
- At any time during your treatment if you feel uncomfortable, feel too much heat or even need a break please don’t hesitate to make your technician aware. We want to make you as comfortable as possible and can adjust the settings.
- After each treatment your laser tech will record your settings as well as anything significant in the event another technician works on you. That way you won’t have the burden of explaining your settings and needs… that’s our job, we just want you to relax… as much as possible anyways!
- The area to be treated must be clean and shaven, it is recommended to shave the night before your sessions as to avoid irritation. Clients who arrive unshaven, (with the exception of the back) will be asked to reschedule.
- Clients must stop waxing, tweezing, electrolysis/epilation, as well as the use of depilatory hair removal creams 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid any lotions on the area to be treated the day of your appointment to avoid any chemical reaction.
- For clients who are coming for facial hair removal we ask that you thoroughly wash your skin of any cosmetics before your scheduled appointment.
- Avoid UV exposure as well as sunless tanning products 7 days prior to your treatment. Clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait two weeks before being treated to avoid damage to the skin.
- Avoid chemical peels, microdermabrasion as well as any other abrasive skin treatments for 2 weeks both prior and after your laser treatment.
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days both before and after injections to receive treatment.
- Clients with abnormal lesions, raised moles, and cold sores on the area to be treated must first be cleared with medical practitioner prior to be treated.
- Clients who have used Accutane or similar Acne products within the last 6 months CANNOT start laser treatments.
- Antibiotics may increase photosensitivity. We recommend that you check with your personal physician prior to receiving laser treatments if you’re taking long term antibiotics. If you become ill and begin taking an antibiotic, you will need to be off the medication for 7 days before laser treatments.
- If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or nursing you CANNOT receive laser hair removal. So far there are no studies that can prove or disprove its safe for the baby so to be safe this is our policy.
- Clients who are skin Type 1, who have red or blonde hair in the area to be treated should be aware that results may vary and should allow the technician to perform a patch test prior to committing to purchasing any packages.
- Avoid extended UV exposure for 7 days post treatment as well as indoor tanning. In a way, laser hair removal is like a controlled minor sun burn so protecting your skin from heat is important.
- If you must expose the treated area to the sun, planning on being outside in the summer for long period of time or perhaps while on vacation in a hot climate you must apply broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 or higher is critical for the safety of your skin. Keep in mind if you’re planning on visiting a country that has a tropical climate let your technician know so we can plan your treatments both before and after. In the event you get really tanned or sunburnt you will be asked to reschedule.
- If blisters occur, do not puncture. If skin is broken, apply an antibiotic ointment such as polysporin until fully healed and skin is healed.
- Tylenol is recommended for post treatment discomfort as well as ice packs, or aloe gel to alleviate discomfort due to heat.
- If you experience any side effects such as hyper or hypo-pigmentation, prolonged redness or swelling, blistering or have any other concerns don’t hesitate to call our clinic and let us know.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your technician.
- Please avoid the following for at least 12 hours following your last treatment to avoid any skin irritations: showers, baths, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, working out, scrubbing of any kind, and lotions (besides ointments). Your skin needs time to recover!
- Start exfoliating! After your laser treatment it takes anywhere from a week to 3 weeks for your hair to start shedding. We recommend you start using a damp cotton washcloth, and in circular motions rub on the area that was lasered and incorporate that in your daily shower/bath. The point is to remove any dead skin cells that are trapping your now dead hair from falling out. If you prefer, exfoliating gloves may be used but you may find them to be too abrasive on your skin.
- Laser treatments tend to be dehydrating on the skin so we suggest you form a habit of moisturizing your skin and in winter we recommend to invest in a body butter.
- As mentioned earlier, to achieve the best results schedule in your next session with your laser tech to ensure you get the results you invested your time and money in. Being inconsistent with your appointment’s, or scheduling them too far apart can take longer to achieve the smooth, hair free results you desire.