BUNDLE ANY THREE (3) LASER PACKAGES
AND SAVE 20% ON YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE.
Offer Expires December 31, 2023
Start your journey of hassle-free, hair-free skin this WINTER!
Our *new Clarity II laser makes hair removal treatment fast, painless and more effective than ever.
With reduced sun exposure and minimal risk of sunburn, now is the perfect time to start.
START NOW AND BE HAIRFREE BY SUMMER!
What are you waiting for? Come in for a Free Laser Hair Removal Consultation.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment for best laser hair removal Toronto, ON. If you’re running late, please call our clinic ahead of time to let us know.
- You can expect slight discomfort, like a rubber band snap on your skin and manageable heat during your treatment. An over-the-counter topical numbing cream can be used if desired and is recommended to be applied 30 minutes before Toronto laser hair removal treatment.
- You may experience slight redness, bumps, and swelling in the treated area for up to 72 hours. If these conditions persist, topical creams such as aloe, calamine, and vitamin E oil may be applied.
- Allow a minimum of 7 to 21 days post-treatment for hair to “fall out” or shed from the skin. You may shave as much as you would like in-between sessions.
- Our hair grows in 3 phases; typically, every 28 days (roughly 4 weeks), our hair changes phases. The optimal phase we target is called early Anagen (the root will be black with jelly and thus attract the laser). It is normal that in some treatments, you notice more of a change than others. It may mean that most of your hair follicles at this time may be in the resting phase (the root will be white and thus not attract the laser).
- Since we have no way of knowing what phase each hair is in at any given time. We recommend you commit to a package to improve the success of your results. Single sessions are better for individuals who need a touch-up only and won’t likely be enough to give you desired results.
- For best results, allow your technician to customize your laser hair removal treatments based on your needs, hair type, thickness/thinness, and lifestyle. Most people require 4 weeks between sessions. Please note that some people benefit from getting treated every 2 weeks when it comes to full body laser hair removal. The hair in that region typically is triggered by a hormonal balance and grows faster than in other areas. (Your laser tech will determine that).
- On Average, clients experience up to a 30% reduction in each treatment, depending on your hair phase majority.
- If you feel uncomfortable, feel too much heat, or even need a break. Please don’t hesitate to make your technician aware at any time during your laser hair removal treatment. We want to make you as comfortable as possible and can adjust the settings.
- After each treatment, your laser tech will record your settings and anything significant if another technician works on you. That way, you won’t have the burden of explaining your settings and needs… that’s our job. We just want you to relax… as much as possible anyway!
- The area to be treated must be clean and shaven, and shaving the night before your sessions are recommended to avoid irritation. Clients who arrive unshaven (except for the back) will be asked to reschedule.
- You must stop waxing, tweezing, electrolysis/epilation, and depilatory hair removal creams Three weeks before treatment.
- Avoid any lotions on the area to be treated during your appointment to avoid any chemical reaction.
- For clients coming for laser hair removal Toronto, we ask that you thoroughly wash your skin of any cosmetics before your scheduled appointment.
- Avoid UV exposure and sunless tanning products seven days before your treatment. To avoid damage to the skin, clients who are sunburned or tanned must wait two weeks before being treated.
- Avoid chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and abrasive skin treatments for two weeks before and after your treatment in Toronto laser hair removal.
- If you have Botox or dermal fillers in the area to be treated, wait 14 days before and after injections to receive treatment.
- Clients with abnormal lesions raise moles, and a medical practitioner must first clear cold sores in the area before being treated.
- Clients who have used Accutane or similar Acne products within the last six months CAN NOT start laser treatments.
- Antibiotics may increase photosensitivity. We recommend checking with your physician before receiving laser treatments if you’re taking long-term antibiotics. If you become ill and begin taking an antibiotic, you must be off the medication for seven days before laser hair removal treatments.
- If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, you CAN NOT receive laser hair removal Toronto. So far, no studies can prove or disprove it’s safe for the baby, so to be safe, this is our policy.
- Clients who are skin Type 1 and have red or blonde hair in the area to be treated should be aware that results may vary and should allow the technician to perform a patch test before purchasing any packages.
- Avoid extended UV exposure for seven days post-treatment as well as indoor tanning. In a way, laser hair removal Toronto is like a controlled minor sunburn, so protecting your skin from heat is essential.
- If you must expose the treated area to the sun, plan to be outside in the summer for an extended period. At the same time, on vacation in a hot climate, you must apply broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 or higher is critical for the safety of your skin. Remember that if you’re planning on visiting a country with a tropical climate, let your technician know so we can schedule your hair treatments before and after. If you get tanned or sunburnt, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If blisters occur, do not puncture. If the skin is broken, apply an antibiotic ointment such as polysporin until it is fully healed and the skin is healed.
- Tylenol is recommended for post-treatment discomfort, and ice packs or aloe gel to alleviate pain due to heat.
- If you experience any side effects such as hyper or hypo-pigmentation, prolonged redness or swelling, blistering, or have any other concerns, don’t hesitate to call our clinic and let us know.
- To achieve the best results, complete the entire treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your technician.
- Please avoid the following for at least 12 hours following your last treatment to avoid skin irritations: showers, baths, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, working out, scrubbing of any kind, and lotions (besides ointments). Your skin needs time to recover!
- Start exfoliating! After your laser hair removal clinics treatment, it takes anywhere from a week to 3 weeks for your hair to start shedding. We recommend you begin using a damp cotton washcloth, and in circular motions, rub on the lasered area and incorporate that in your daily shower/bath. The point is to remove any dead skin cells trapping your now dead hair from falling out. If you prefer, exfoliating gloves may be used, but you may find them too abrasive on your skin.
- Laser Hair removal treatments tend to be dehydrating on the skin. So we suggest you form a habit of moisturizing your skin, and in winter. We recommend investing in body butter.
- To achieve the best results with our laser hair removal Toronto clinic, schedule your next session with your laser tech to ensure you get the results you invested your time and money in. Being inconsistent with your appointments or preparing them too far apart can take longer to achieve the desired smooth, hair-free results.
|Face||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Bikini Area||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Between the cheeks (Crack)||$59||$354|
|Upper Body Area||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Hands & Fingers||$54||$324|
|Lower Body Area||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Feet & Toes||$54||$292|
|Face||Price per session||Pack of 6 + 1 Free|
|Below the belt||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Between the cheeks (crack)||$70||$420|
|Upper Body||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Hands & Fingers||$65||$390|
|Lower Body||Price per session||Package of 6 + 1 Free|
|Feet & Toes||$59||$354|
Packages are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE